Monday 13 October 2014

Autumn project progress

I am beginning to wonder if my Autumn project will be finished this Autumn -  I must get it done !  The trouble is that I have started some other projects that have to be done by a certain date - I should not be stressed, craft is for fun!

Another item that is required for the project are mushrooms/toadstools and below are the patterns I have come up with from various talented crafters.


This great pattern from Annaboo's House is available here and I just love all the different colours.


Another great in the more traditional colours from Loopsan and the pattern is here.


Petite mushrooms from Amiamour and the pattern is here.


A great varigated colour mushroom from Diyods and the pattern is here.

Anyway I had better get mushrooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.