Tuesday 14 October 2014

Autumn Project Pumpkins

Another requirement for my Autumn project is pumpkins.  I don't think the finished scale of this project will be quite right.  I can just see the mushrooms being bigger than the pumpkins etc.

I have been searching and have come up with some talented crafters' patterns.


This little pumpkin is from Talking Crochet and the pattern is here.


I love this one that is knitted from a varigated yarn.  It is from Universal Yarns and the pattern is here.


This cute one is from Planet June and the pattern is here.


This tiny one is from Repeatcrafterme and the pattern is here.

I am hoping that one of these patterns will work for me and you may like to try one for yourselves in your own Autumn project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.