Saturday 3 January 2015

End of Year Projects Round-ups



Unfortunately I haven't got enough finished projects to make a very large end of year photo mosaic, but I thought I would try and do one all the same.  This is my first attempt at using the free software Picmonkey and I must say, I think you could have a lot of fun with it, once you have learned the basics.
Hopefully I will be able to do several mosaics, by the end of this New Year (with my New Year resolution regime in effect!)

However there are a lot of bloggers than have done a lot of projects during 2014 and have shared a summary of them in the past few days. 
Here are my favourites:
Little Woollie.blogspot.com.au
Attic24.typepad.com
Accordingtomatt.blogspot.com
Feltedbutton.com

Hope you enjoy perusing the work of other talented bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.