Tuesday 10 February 2015

Love is in the Air - Crochet Heart Patterns


I decided to make some hearts, due to the upcoming St Valentine's Day, using some great free patterns that I had come across.  I found some of really easy and some of them more difficult to get correct.


The larger two in the above photo I had trouble with, but it was the maker that was the problem not the instructions.   The multi-coloured one's pattern is here.  The pink one's pattern is here.

I had much more joy with those in the top photo.  The bright red one is super-quick and is here.  The pink one is good too, pattern here.


Finally this one is from Attic24's Lucy and is very pretty.  I especially like the rose.  The pattern is here

More inspiration for you.  I hope everyone has a nice Valentine's Day and get a little spoiling from the people that love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.