Wednesday 11 March 2015

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes - a novel


One of my New Year's resolutions was to read more, as in novels.  I have to admit, so far I have failed on this challenge, but am keen to give it a go again.

However I did recently finish a great book called Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.  It was one of those books that you did not want to end.  Some of the words you could use to describe it are - bittersweet love, soul searchng, compelling, poignant and unlikely love story.  There were 4395 5* reviews of it on Amazon. I am a chic-lit kind of reader, but this book really struck a cord and makes you think about your own life and consider what is truly important in it.

So if you want a good read try and get a copy.  It is a 2012 book, so you may come across it second-hand or it is available new here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.