Friday 15 May 2015

Craft Crochet and Knitting Magazines - FREE


I recently discovered that you can get some free online magazines through your local Library.  I know this is the case in Ireland and the UK, but am unsure about other countries.  I accessed the magazines online from my Counties Library site.  You just need to download a magazine app called Zinio, choose the magazines that you require from your library's list and they get sent to your tablet or computer, ready for you to download. 

I am now able to get Simply Knitting, Mollie Makes, Good Housekeeping, Hello, Ideal Home and Woman's Weekly for free - how good is that?  Magazines are getting extremely expensive and some are full of advertisements, so I really like this system.  Hopefully my Library will get some crochet mags soon.

Speaking of magazines there are some more magazines available FREE for today only (15th May 2015), including Simply Sewing, Craftseller and Olive.  Just download these magazines apps in Newsstand (Apple ipad) and you can have 1 issue for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.